GE Corporate Employee Review

View all GE Corporate reviews

very productive work place,constant up skilling of all employees
loans officer (Former Employee) –  Parramatta Sydney28 May 2012
My day would start at 7.30 am and i would check in box for all Loan applications that would come in over night and allocate to my team members ready for the days work. I would also man the phones for all employees to report if they were of sick and inform all team leaders of absent employees. I would then start to input all the applications and process the loans to see if the loans were approved or decline, and call customers to advise the outcome of the loan.If the customers could not be reach on the phones I would send an email to advise of outcomes. I was also on the phones all day to answer customer enquiries, print and send customers account details,and transfer calls to other team members. In this position I have learnt to communicate and build rapport with the wider public.I love to work in a team enviorment and was always doing a Lotto syndicate for the office and would help to organise team lunches. The best part of the job was the poeple which I worked with and being able to have some good conversations to the customers. The hardest part was informing the customers that their loan had been declined and for what reason. The best part of that job was the friends I have made.
Pros
monthly bonus for hard work input
Cons
travelling to far

Other GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Finance team at GE was like family
Senior Financial Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW31 July 2019
The finance team while I was there was like family. The team meets up outside of work to socialise. Ex-team members kept in touch and still meets up from time to time after GE.
Constant pressure to meet targets
Loan and Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Melton VIC24 September 2018
Although working in a small office environment, the sales targets that needed to be met, were at times difficult to achieve. I did have a good manager and the staff were nice.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Constant pressure to make sales

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

53.1K