GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 1,664 reviews
Have great work culture
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2018
I enjoyed training and interacting with technical staff, the hardest part of my job was to ensure that our customers were 100% satisfied with our product.
I was my own boss and as long as work was done all was great
SENIOR DIAGNOSTIC TECH (Former Employee) –  West Coast and South West area22 November 2017
Company car and credit card benefits were great and I would still be there, but most of my department was let go suddenly without notice. I would like to have been given time to jump to another department.
Great place to work and learn
Senior Staff Software Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Global position19 July 2017
GE is a great company for individuals to pursue leadership and self-directed career development. It is a place where a self-motivated individual can be challenged and learn.
Productive workplace
Call Centre Operator/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Mansfield QLD12 June 2016
A typical day would be arriving at the designated time, logging onto the system ready to start taking calls from clients and Engineers.

I would generally be on the phone all day taking calls.
It could be a client advising a problem with their machine which I would need to prioritise and then advise the relevant Engineer.
Or it could be an Engineer ringing to follow up where parts are or to order parts.
I would then order parts from Australia or New Zealand.

Management was good, very approachable.

Hardest part of the job was when Engineers were busy and couldn't / wouldn't take the job, I then had to ring around to find someone who could take the job.

Enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers, it was a small call centre and we all got along famously.
Pros
Being kept busy. Great Company to work for. No weekend work.
Cons
No job security, Rotating roster.
Hardworking Environment, Great People & Environment
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW6 March 2016
Everyone is friendly and are positive in a great environment from all diversity.

I have learnt a lot of different things in relation to the healthcare environment, and the different ranges of healthcare products that are used thorough out the health care industry.

I think in general their are too many Managers in the company and their management system could use some work when it comes to communication when they are meant to be leading a team.

My co workers are the hardest workers I know and are always positive and make it easy to be in a team.
Manager field engineers to provide exceptional customer service .
Modality Service Leader CT/MR/MI (Former Employee) –  Sydney23 November 2014
Dealing with customer issues and ensuring customers service expectation are meet .
Project planning for new installation.
Resource planning .
Dealing with all customer escalation .
Strategic customer engagement .
Work life easy and satisfying
Sales and Service Medical Equipment (Former Employee) –  Brisbane16 December 2012
Left to do job and trusted to do correctly and not having someone looking over shoulder.
Pros
company vehicle
Cons
no problems