Gartner logo
Gartner
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Gartner

Gartner Employee Review

Dull and Difficult when working without a team in tech

I enjoyed working at this company and really wish I could have stayed, but circumstances out of my control amounted in my resignation. I believe the poor management and strenuous relationship between the IT Department and the Business Department produced unfair working environments through improper allocation of funds and resources. At first, I was underused or not working at all - no one gave me anything to do. Then I was given the work of a team of 8. I completed that work primarily on my own, but eventually a second team member was assigned to work with me and we finished the gigantic redesign and redevelopment nearly a year after the business team needed it - then they planned to redo it again. I resigned shortly after.

Pros

Transportation from train station, healthcare, 401k

Cons

Management, expensive lunches, expensive area to live

Good learning Opportunities

Good and Extensive Product Training. Latest Technology Insights Good client base Global Exposure Events Latest technology trends and training Easy work location

Like doing a paid MBA!

An amazing place full of potential. Days go so quickly because you are so busy. Freedom to run your own territory and control your own destiny. The best place and people I have ever worked with!

Good Company, I dont like sales though

Good culture, as an organization that does sales you cant find better. Gartner acquisition will only lead to more significant growth and should make for an exciting time at the business.

Pros

Nice people, amazing work life balance

Cons

Slow development

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gartner. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Gartner Reviews by Location

• Gartner
  • Dull and Difficult when working without a team in tech