Gartner
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Gartner Employee Review

Great place to start your career

22 November 2020
This is an excellent place to start your career as a salesperson. Gartner is one of the few companies that still invests in its employees with paid training. You will learn lots of valuable skills while being paid an actual salary with benefits for several weeks. To date, this was one of my most valuable and favorite work experiences and companies to work for. It was my first real job right out of college. There are many opportunities for growth and career paths to advance in the company. The company promotes from within, the management is supportive and inclusive, and for the most part, everyone seems happy. Another thing to note is that I noticed that if a job wasn't a right fit, management seemed to work with you to find a job that was a better fit for employees, instead of just letting people go. The company really seemed to want their employees to succeed, at least when I worked there 6-7 years ago in the branch I worked in. So if sales weren't your thing, they'd work with you to find a place where you would excel within the company. That seems to be a rare thing nowadays. I wish I had stayed with the organization- the only reason I got a new job was that I had to move home for personal reasons (I had relocated out of state for the job.) Truly, an excellent company to begin your career with. You will learn so much!
Pros
Friendly colleagues, supportive management, laptop provided, free coffee, beautiful cafeteria, paid training, great benefits/salary, positive environment
Cons
None I can think of
14 September 2019
Same role
Account Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
An amazing place full of potential. Days go so quickly because you are so busy. Freedom to run your own territory and control your own destiny. The best place and people I have ever worked with!
6 October 2019
Client Manager (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Good and Extensive Product Training. Latest Technology Insights Good client base Global Exposure Events Latest technology trends and training Easy work location
10 August 2017
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) - Sydney NSW
Good culture, as an organization that does sales you cant find better. Gartner acquisition will only lead to more significant growth and should make for an exciting time at the business.
Pros
Nice people, amazing work life balance
Cons
Slow development
  1. Great place to start your career