Gartner
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Gartner Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Productive and fun workplace.Supportive management and growth prospects are clear as well as challenging work environment.Chances to grow and perform are good
Happy to work here. Good work environment and culture. Good support from colleagues and senior management. Just joined so no cons as of now to mention.
Very good management style, strong leadership. Low peer pressure, good working environment.Work life balance Culture is goodProductive professional workplaceMotivating environment
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
It is an amazing company to work for and the culture is just great. However, they give utmost importance to their double digit growth rather than human capital.
I liked my work and my colleagues at Gartner. There were in house promotions and appreciation of work. Flexible hours and good benefits. They value their employees a lot.
Getting into consultative sales with Gartner can be described as a dream come true! Brilliant atmosphere, competitive culture, attractive benefits, and bonuses and the opportunity to grow in life, both personally and professionally!
Cooperative peers and management. Open to new ideas and good opportunity.
My work provides ample opportunities to interact with different teams. I have learned to be a team-player along with being a leader. The team is good, and there is scope for growth for everyone.
An amazing place to work. A fun filled environment with excellent growth opportunities. A strongly recommended workplace to be in. Have thoroughly enjoyed my time.
The work-life balance is maintained in a decent manner. The management works really hard to balance the indian and american standard of work. the work flexibility is another positive aspect to work in that company
Organization is good and more professional organization, work balance, salary is average, good work culture, can learn more if have interest to learn.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka