Gartner logo
Gartner
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Gartner Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Work–Life Balance

Good company

Best b2b tech consulting Company, it’s a mba on steroids. However, depending on your luck you will have a better or worse performance. Territories are shrinking and there are 10 aes where there should be 2.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Life work balance

Career development can be good for some

There are a lot of good people who are interested in your well being and your growth. Although there are some structural challenges within the company.

Good work life balance

This is a good company in terms of maintaining a life outside of work. Comp and benefits are good, though the culture and content can, at times, feel a bit stale and lacking in diversity.

Success is limited to White Men

What you learn is limited to what you research. Assistance is not provided even when requested. You are on your own to determine how to find a way to succeed. Those that succeed are those that can connect with those in leadership positions which are all older white men. Clients do not want to do business with Gartner consulting because the company does not satisfy their diversity requirements. They are chasing the larger firms trying to improve their reputation without any clear direction on how to accomplish that. Something to consider before working there.

Great organization

I really enjoyed my life as a Gartner analyst. The work was always challenging, changing and fulfilling. Great clients, great sales force that was good to work with. Gartner offers a wealth of opportunity to stretch and research multiple areas. Maverick Research was one of my favorite areas. The organization also encourages analysts to present their research at Summits, client events, and other speaking engagements.

A very strong culture

Gartner is a very good company. The interview process is considered one of the most demanding in the business. Gartner hires great people from great schools. Currently they are focusing on MBA students from top schools only.

Room for Growth

I enjoy the possiblities that are being offered as I learn more about the company. Every day is different and filled with new challenges that help me grow and new opportunities that allow me to make a difference for both the clients we support and every member of my team.

Pros

Promotes Advancement

Cons

Not all roles available in East Coast

another review

I have to write up a review in order to continue on Indeed.com. I haven't worked at Gartner in over a decade, so this won't give you any information at all.

professional

focused, professional coding and teamwork, good employess, good managers, fun fun fun. I don't like giving out automated reviews so not really participating.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gartner. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Gartner