Genea Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
3.4Job Security & Advancement
Great company to work for with lots of challenges and learning experiences
Facilities Manager & Corporate Support Admin (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 July 2017
A typical day at Genea would involve a mix of Corporate Support Administrative work as well as managing the maintenance the building and contractors.
I assisted the Project Manager relocating over 300 employees back into a newly refurbished office and worked endlessly to make sure everything continued to run smoothly. I provided Corporate support to the Business Australia wide and learnt to manage my time very well as well as priorities and attend to any building issues recongnising importance and urgency.
Wonderful organisation with talented people
WHS Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 March 2017
Genea is a company involved with ivf. They are a wonderful organisation who help people establish their dreams of having a baby.

There are many talented people there who strive very hard to achieve the best outcomes for their clients.
World Leading Fertility that helps numerous patients in expanding their families
Medical Liaison Associate (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW11 February 2015
Being on the road all day i meet a varied amnt of people from GP's, specialist, Nurses and patients. My day offers me variety in the type of conversations i have based on my target audience and their needs.
I manage a vast territory (NSW NORTH) and work on it as my business with increasing referrals to the specialists that fall under my geographic area by providing accurate scientific information that allows my customers to make informed decisions for their patients.
I work in a small team and am mainly on my own most of the time working autonomously and that can sometimes be hard as it can get a little lonely.
The most rewarding part of working here is knowing i can help patients achieve their dreams of a family especially when my customers tell me of success stories of their patients who presented to our clinic and achieved the desired result of a healthy pregnancy and live birth
Pros
exciting dynamic therapeutic area of medicine
Cons
can be lonely being on my own so much with little team interaction