General Pants Co Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Great workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robina Town Centre QLD12 February 2018
i loved working at General Pants, all my colleagues were amazing and great to work with. I had fun going to work instead of dreading it! I'd still be working there but I would like to excel in something that will benefit me in later life.
Pros
The team
Cons
No cons
People create a fun atmosphere to work in!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bourke Street VIC1 September 2017
Keeping myself busy and learning more in depth about each individual brand of clothes. Also learning how to work with different body shapes. My manager was such a great person to work with and learn with. The hardest part of the job is when you get flooded with a sea of customers and you are running around like a headless chook!
The most enjoying part of the job is the music, the people, looking fly and keeping it real!
Pros
Store discounts
Cons
Trying to a long lunch break ahah
Super fun and energetic workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shellharbour NSW6 August 2017
Great culture cultivates a fun and inclusive workplace. Great communication throughout whole company and easy processes create streamline policies and procedures. Great training and development for all staff.
The best place to work at!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 July 2017
I'm basically working with my family. Each and everyday at work is something special as I get to spend it with people that I see as more than just colleagues. It is seriously great to come to work and spend time with people that are a similar age to you and that share similar ambitions with you. It is also great having a network comprised of younger people because then it doesn't feel like a hierarchy with the casuals, part times and full times. Everyone is on the same level and we learn from each other. General pants is the best place to work, man, if I had a full time job, I'd work weekends for free!
Pros
great environment, fun customers and friends (other staff)
Cons
sweet FA
great company to work for
Sales Assistant, Full Time & Casual (Former Employee) –  Carindale QLD8 October 2016
A very friendly company who looked after their staff well as well as always making awesome work environments for their teams. Definitely learnt a lot from General Pants Co
fun place good working environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA 600011 March 2016
great management, fun staff awesome customers, good vibes, good discount, easy work, new trends, good flexability, great opertunities
Very judgemental
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pitt St NSW23 February 2016
Working at General Pants Co. coming from food and customer service into retail wasnt as different as i expected.
The first 5 shifts i had were very enjoyable, i loved socialising, retrieving stock and helping customers but after that i realised that most of my coworkers were very rude and i felt very judged, especially being the youngest employee.
I came from a great company with Dockside Group to a company where you couldnt be yourself unless you were invited into the 'group' of the store.
I learnt alot about keeping a poker face when feeling left out or negative comments towards or about me and focused on my job and the customers experience.
A typical day at work would be to sign in, go to a designated area for an hour or two then change areas with other coworkers.
Pros
discount on clothing
Cons
negative working environment
Fun working with clothes!
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney31 July 2015
Energetic and upbeat working environment with great support from management. Building strong bonds with co-workers! Key focuses are customer service and experience. Providing training and the right skills to easily reach sales targets! Overall really fun environment!
Pros
Great staff benefits and discounts
Cons
not seeing the day light in the center.