General Pants Co Employee Review

View all General Pants Co reviews

Energetic Workplace
Christmas Casual (Former Employee) –  Joondalup WA7 March 2016
Management was friendly and approachable, co-workers were helpful, hardworking and fun to be around. Work was varied with many different sales goals and target to keep everyone on their toes

Other General Pants Co Employee Reviews

They could care less for your mental health
Management /Sales/Visual merchandising (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 May 2019
Very unprofessional business don’t be fooled by the look of this company or it’s brands and “friendly” fake employees. They won’t last nor will there cheap quality ill fitting clothing.

Don’t work here I’m saying this for your own quality of life and mental well being, which they absolutely DO NOT care for!!!!

Oh and the pay is non negotiable & below minimum wage for a full time position. Absolutely not worth your time and energy, there are way better opportunities and companies out there to work for.

The role advertised was very misleading and when it comes to the interview they lie and fool you into believing what the role actually entails, which is far from what your expectations are off of the interview stage to the actually role.

I could keep going but my time and energy is obviously not worth it!!
Pros
The employee discount
Cons
A lot
Energetic, Fun
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia5 October 2018
I would arrive at the store half an hour before opening. First thing the team would do is check the store that it is clean and acceptable for opening. We would then have a Team Meeting about our stores Target and KPIs. Management would give every body a section of the store that we would have to maintain its appearance and help any customer. Once the store was open out primary goal was customer service. I would approach a customer offer my help, tell them about the sale we had on that day and then give them space to look around. When they did want my assistance i would ask them what they were looking for and would give them a couple of option and try to up sell something else that matches. In between customer i would clean and place any stock that needed to be taken out to the shop floor. Once the opening hours were finished, Management would count the tills while the others cleaned the store so it was spotless for the next day.
Management were great, we were well trained. They were very friendly and kind. They made the workplace fun which then showed on the stores performance. The hardest part of the job was to keep the store clean, it was small so it got cluttered quickly. The best part of the job was the fun we had, every one wanted to be there so there was a lot of enthusiasm and energy which made it very enjoyable.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Small store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Pants Co. Our community is ready to answer.