Genpact Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,899 reviews
Great company but incorporative environment sometime
Process Associate (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 December 2017
Working with company is an geart exprience. I personally learned so much over here. But with the time salary pay is low. Also transport and canteen facilty is poor.
Pros
Approchable people
Cons
Lack in team support
The Place of Learing and Workinghard
PROCESS ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  overseas30 October 2017
Genpact, My First startup career path, it made me learn many things and i have learn t too.

I believed lot about myself and made many innovative things, Genpact gave me the path to grow my career

I got my job satisfaction, i loved to work in genpact, i work hard for my career growth.In span of one year i learnt 5 different process and worked on all, with zero errors.

Work Life balance.
Some Breathtaking moments to learn and develop.

People and Culture, Career Opportunities, Flexibility, Innovation, Digitization
Pros
"Perfect work life balance; "Flexible working hours, Learning opportunities, Trainings"
Cons
Nope....Nothing to say....If you are hardworking..You will get ample of opportunities to grow.
it is a fun working environment because on movies available during breaks.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Cyberzone Northgate Alabang17 November 2015
It is indeed a great opportunity working on this company for it enhances my english skills, learning to work on all sorts of people. A free coffee and enjoying a movie before n during breaks is awesome. Talking to a friendly and appreciative customers relieved all the tiredness at work. I love this job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short training
Successful company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD21 August 2015
Genpact provides you good window of opportunities through various assignments. It`s people are spread across the globe generating business impact for its clients through, outsourcing, Consulting and Analytics
Pros
Good work life depending upon role; Good exposure to work and customers
Cons
Less Money
A “Performance driven”, self motivated ,effective people person with 9 + years of global cross-functional expertise in Human Resources & Operations.
Assistant Manager -Human Resource (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW16 April 2015
Extensively involved in recruitment , talent acquisition and management , resource management for different projects and generalist activities.
Pros
Exposure to different geographies while staying with one organization
Cons
Long hours and partnering with India on a daily basis and also can't find growth prospects here