GET Employee Reviews

l'aspect le plus difficile de ce poste
Agent polyvalente (Former Employee) –  ile de la reunion11 June 2019
les horaires très tôt et pas de supérieur hiérarchie disponible
Pros
relation client
Cons
salaire
Customer focused, and trying to enjoy the day while doing it.
Store Leader (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh25 May 2019
A fast paste atmospher working with friendly team members,and customers. Enjoyed working towards exceeding customer expectations.
Never a dull moment with the activities geared towards taking care of the customer at all times with priorities on training and coaching the team.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Management relations with the team.
A small office with a bunch of nice and friendly people.
3D Modeller (Former Employee) –  Old Klang29 April 2019
A typical day at work would be resuming on the 3D projects that I was assigned to. Overall a peaceful environment to work in with proper room temperature and there was no noise disturbance which allowed me to work without distraction. What I have learned from working with the company was to be more independent in terms of improvising and being productive. Some tasks required me to deliver work outside of my knowledge which resulted me in searching online and coming up with fast and effective ways to get the job done within the given timeline. The work culture there was really good in terms of people helping each other and sharing their knowledge. I had a hard time completing work sometimes due to the large amounts of work being rushed and accumulating together. I was a one man show handling multiple aspects of the project which gave me pressure and stress. My only fear was not providing quality work to my employer.
The most enjoyable part about the job was the difficulty of modelling the models needed. Since the company only targeted children as their audience, my models were mainly simple and not detailed structures which made it easier for me to apply colors and textures to the models.
Pros
Flexible hours, an hour break, VR testing
Cons
Small space, expensive parking fee
Great work enviornment
Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2019
As a mortgage agent unfer the Get a Better Mortgage Brokerage i am given all the information and guidance needed to be successful in the mortgage industry. I am looking to expand my portfolio in the sales world.
nicht besonderes gut
reinigungsarbeiter (Former Employee) –  Schwechat, NÖ1 February 2019
Die Vorarbeiter konnten sich öfters nicht einigen wer was machen muss.Dadurch lit die Arbeitsmmorall und Arbeitsqualität.
Pros
fahrtkostenzuschuss und gute bezahlung
Cons
einteilung der Tätigkeiten von den Vorarbeitern die wahren sich nicht einig wer wo arbeiten soll
Get into cooking
Trainee Chef (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh27 January 2019
It was run by the Prince's Trust, and it helped me get the relevant skills for working in a kitchen and then helped me get a job in a restaurant. They were very helpful and supportive.
Not a fun place
Well Site Coordinator, Saudi Arabia (Current Employee) –  Saudi Arabia26 January 2019
Damman is a hard place to work, the people are hostile and all think they should be doing your job, Logistics are difficult as if the supplier has not been bribed you don't get your supplies.
Pros
the money
Cons
GET never pay on time
Web developer
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Moron6 September 2018
I have to develop some applications for the company. Also I have to care the security of the company and I control documentation about de company too.
Pros
Salary, people
Cons
Working environment is good, lot of things to learn,
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Former Employee) –  Pune, Maharashtra10 August 2018
BIW company, body assembly and welding line builder. I worked here as GET in design and engineering. Learnt things like 3D concept design and 2d detailing. Got well versed with productivity and quality.
travail un peu agreable
adjoint au controleur de travaux (Former Employee) –  cameroun7 February 2018
mon passage a GET SARL m'a beaucoup faire murir au sein de vie en entreprise.
Pros
transport gratuit
Cons
nuisance du DG
GET Services is a competent, collaborative, and productive workplace.
Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Kinston, NC26 January 2018
GET Services is an outstanding non-profit organization and a great place to work. The staff is very competent and extremely productive. The workplace atmosphere is people-centered while being task-oriented.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
civil mep construction company
mechanical-plumbing Foreman (Former Employee) –  Qatar18 January 2018
this company handles big projects also of government of qatar, it gives good pay to workers and staff but there is no job security, also it takes good work from staff and labours.
Pros
only bonus for 1 year provided as pr your performence
Cons
1 hour break in lunch time
Quality Inspection - Visual
Graduate Engineering Trainee (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu10 January 2018
In Integra Automation we produce brake drum, brake disc to hyundai. Braking system is very essential and its a life saving one. Our product take a major part in safety. So there is no excuses in quality.whatever maybe Quality is our first priority.
Okay for a side job
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NC 2830718 December 2017
poor management and working with the stores is a hassle in itself. The product is fun to learn about and that's about it. The company is not organized sadly and that is the downfall. They make an easy job hard for no reason.
Pros
money
Cons
the people
Buenas instalaciones
Driver forklift (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX12 October 2017
Buen ambiente laboral, las instalaciones son grandes, son organizados
Cons
Temporal
Trabajo ameno, excelentes compañeros de trabajo, salario bajo
Especialista B en Ingeniería Informatica (Former Employee) –  La Habana17 August 2017
Seguir por el camino que os habéis trazado, lograr más productividad que se traduzca en mejoras salariales
Production Supervisor
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rewari, Haryana1 August 2017
Very Good Environment For Work & Learning.In this company i Learn about company work,Production chain system,How to resolve problems,Coordinates with superiors.
Pros
Free Transport & Meal
Rolling stock manufacture plant engineer trainee
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Delhi5 July 2017
It was first step to learn about t and c at beml. As GET.
Later same knowledge carried throughour5
Really being get u get know all the work and will be always learning new things.
Pros
Learning institute as GET
Cons
No salary
Fun and easy going.
Bar staff (Current Employee) –  Ireland14 April 2017
Best job i have. Amazing atmosphere and i work with great people. Bar work is fun and fast paced. My managers are lovely and approachable. I enjoy working for them.
Pros
good salary, free food, free views
Cons
not often enough.
productive and hard working
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Leeds, West Yorkshire12 April 2017
I took tools to clean and wash I did roofing cleaning tiles we would make sure the work place was constantly clean and tidy so there was no room to trip up or fall we took health and safety seriously