GFG Alliance Employee Reviews

Not a good place
Assembler/Paint Inspector (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WI 5308919 September 2017
typical day is mostly sitting and having nothing to do after you get certain things done at work. Nobody would come and ask if you needed help or etc!
Pros
Good location
Cons
Short breaks
Work place
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sussex, WI20 February 2017
Its was an all around good place.The people where very nice and understanding.I would love to work with this company again.I would recommend this company to other people
Great place to learn customer service.
Third party casino game banker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA28 July 2015
Good place to work but its not very friendly because the CA gaming commission has too much to say on who they hire or not and that just leaves many Americans or just locals out of a job that pays good but its out of reach if you don't know anybody in the industry or have a back ground that won't satisfy the commission's rules and regulations (small as a misdemeanor will do).
Pros
Good pay for someone with no backgroung nor experience.
Cons
Management and Healthcare
Fast paced work environment
Team Leader/Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ferndale, MI15 March 2013
It was my duty to make sure that everything was prepared for my team to complete their task for that day. I also kept my team motivated and moving efficiently. I really enjoyed everyone I worked with, including my bosses. The hardest part of my day would probably be the lifting of various items throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of my day would be when production was finished in a timely manner and to see the rest of my co-workers pleased with the results.
Pros
breaks, benefits
Cons
communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GFG Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8