Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ghanda Clothing Employee Review

A very productive but difficult to run store

6 February 2019
Overall a good company to work for however management and payroll was terribly run, no space to progress. There was no breaks on all day shifts if you were the only person working, which meant a 10 hour shift where you would have to try fit lunch in during your shift.
Pros
Plenty of shifts and hours
Cons
no breaks, tedious work
14 January 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve our in store processes and training.
9 January 2021
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Geelong VIC
I absolutely love working for Ghanda. Have worked in store and in the online area. Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a job where there is always something to do, even in the quieter times you are able to set shift/daily goals to achieve, management are always supportive or listen if you have concerns and if you aren’t afraid of a little hard work there are so many opportunities to experience all facets of the retail industry.
Pros
Job satisfaction, Staff discount, Community feel
Cons
10 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ
25 May 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Typical day, you were expected to work alone without proper breaks. Management is terrible and unorganised, always flipping back on what they say. Not enjoyable at all
7 January 2021
Hello,We're sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us. Please feel free to email support@ghanda.com with any further feedback to help us do better in the future.
15 March 2020
retail assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
very good work environment, the company takes a lot of care for each employee. slow paced for majority of the year until the busy seasons come along and then its very fast paced. a lot of customer service is needed.
8 January 2021