Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ghanda Clothing Employee Review

Fast Paced Retail work that rewards hard work

20 April 2021
A lot of opportunity to learn with multifaceted roles, and plenty of room to grow and move if you see yourself wanting to try new things.High level of communication both internally and externally with a great culture of open communication from all areas of the business, which flows al the way down into the retail stores.
Pros
Plenty of opportunity to grow
9 January 2021
Same location
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Geelong VIC
I absolutely love working for Ghanda. Have worked in store and in the online area. Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a job where there is always something to do, even in the quieter times you are able to set shift/daily goals to achieve, management are always supportive or listen if you have concerns and if you aren’t afraid of a little hard work there are so many opportunities to experience all facets of the retail industry.
Pros
Job satisfaction, Staff discount, Community feel
Official response from Ghanda Clothing
10 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review 🌻☀️
12 June 2021
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Wollongong NSW
I have found working at Ghanda to be one of the best places I have ever worked. There is always something to do, whether it is folding clothes, talking to customers or serving. All of the staff are really friendly and it is just a really positive vibe all of the time. The hardest part of the job would be having to keep up with all of the customers and great and talk to them in the true Ghanda style. Apart from that there is nothing negative about working at Ghanda!
Pros
Fun, always something to do, friendly staff, positive vibe
Cons
Staying on top of extreme customer serves
26 May 2021
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Chapel Street VIC
If you enjoy working at a company that is happy to overwork you and constantly tear you down, I recommend Ghanda! Ghanda presents it self as beauty hippy surf company however it is one of the least eco friendly companies I've ever worked for and has a very toxic work culture, all the staff were lovely however due to Ghanda refusing to hire a 2ic as they didn't want to pay any of the team extra as we were already taking the 2ic shifts unpaid it lead to a confusing team structure and poor miscommunication. I have been personally told that a regional manager has written work place reviews to up Ghanda's poor image on these types of websites, which does not all surprise me at all. Shifts were cut regularly to make budget even if we were already making great profit, its just never enough. You will be taken advantage of regularly and completely seen as a cost to the company. I loved the people I worked with however due to cutting costs it was regular for none of us to even really see each other due to putting staff on alone all day and having max 3 people on for busy weekends. I was abused by customers around 5-10 times a day due to our strict no refund policy and dodgy tag deals which are very misleading however I did bring this up with higher management and was told to just put up with it.
Pros
The people, nice clothes
Cons
everything about this company
  1. Fast Paced Retail work that rewards hard work