Ghanda Clothing logo
Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Ghanda Clothing reviews

Ghanda Clothing

Ghanda Clothing Employee Review

The whole structure of the company and the morality of the higher management. This company will surprise any employee with how personal and human the whole company as a whole is.

Pros

The discounts, people, management, and company!

Cons

Busy days especially around Christmas - you'll be run off your feet.

Official response from Ghanda Clothing

8 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review 🌻☀️

Same role

Productive and fun workplace

I have found working at Ghanda to be one of the best places I have ever worked. There is always something to do, whether it is folding clothes, talking to customers or serving. All of the staff are really friendly and it is just a really positive vibe all of the time. The hardest part of the job would be having to keep up with all of the customers and great and talk to them in the true Ghanda style. Apart from that there is nothing negative about working at Ghanda!

Pros

Fun, always something to do, friendly staff, positive vibe

Cons

Staying on top of extreme customer serves
Same role

Would not recommend

If you enjoy working at a company that is happy to overwork you and constantly tear you down, I recommend Ghanda! Ghanda presents it self as beauty hippy surf company however it is one of the least eco friendly companies I've ever worked for and has a very toxic work culture, all the staff were lovely however due to Ghanda refusing to hire a 2ic as they didn't want to pay any of the team extra as we were already taking the 2ic shifts unpaid it lead to a confusing team structure and poor miscommunication. I have been personally told that a regional manager has written work place reviews to up Ghanda's poor image on these types of websites, which does not all surprise me at all. Shifts were cut regularly to make budget even if we were already making great profit, its just never enough. You will be taken advantage of regularly and completely seen as a cost to the company. I loved the people I worked with however due to cutting costs it was regular for none of us to even really see each other due to putting staff on alone all day and having max 3 people on for busy weekends. I was abused by customers around 5-10 times a day due to our strict no refund policy and dodgy tag deals which are very misleading however I did bring this up with higher management and was told to just put up with it.

Pros

The people, nice clothes

Cons

everything about this company
Same location

Great career advancement opportunities

There is a strong sense of team camaraderie at Ghanda. I find management to be extremely approachable. I have met numerous team members who have received internal promotions working at Ghanda.

Pros

The product, career advancement opportunities

Cons

Grouchy customers

Official response from Ghanda Clothing

8 January 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ghanda Clothing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

• Ghanda Clothing
  • Overall ghanda has been an enjoyable work environment I actually look forward to work and working with the team I have.