Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Ghanda Clothing Employee Review

What i learnt

14 March 2018
I learnt a lot working at ghanda and the people I worked with were very easy to get along with. Everyone worked as a team and when we were busy in the summer time we would push through, Loved my time here
8 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review πŸŒ»β˜€οΈ
9 January 2021
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Geelong VIC
I absolutely love working for Ghanda. Have worked in store and in the online area. Would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a job where there is always something to do, even in the quieter times you are able to set shift/daily goals to achieve, management are always supportive or listen if you have concerns and if you aren’t afraid of a little hard work there are so many opportunities to experience all facets of the retail industry.
Pros
Job satisfaction, Staff discount, Community feel
Cons
10 January 2021
25 May 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Typical day, you were expected to work alone without proper breaks. Management is terrible and unorganised, always flipping back on what they say. Not enjoyable at all
7 January 2021
Hello,We're sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us. Please feel free to email support@ghanda.com with any further feedback to help us do better in the future.
15 March 2020
retail assistant (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
very good work environment, the company takes a lot of care for each employee. slow paced for majority of the year until the busy seasons come along and then its very fast paced. a lot of customer service is needed.