Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ghanda Clothing Employee Reviews in Cronulla NSW

Dodgy company who can't follow the law. No lunch breaks, expected to do overtime for free. Area manager was nasty and gossips to other team members. Expected to do all stock, make budget, keep shop tidy and have no lunch as you work by yourself all day. No support from head office. Fairwork need to be notified.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no lunch, horrible environment
I worked for ghanda for four months, in that time I had never experienced so much drama and poor management in my life. The store had no manager when I started, and then when one was hired he would disappear for hours and bully staff. Management did not stop this problem and allowed him to continue running the store whilst he continued to be a bully and poor manager. This company does not care about staff, they will say one thing to you and then a complete different thing to another person so there is never clear communication or organisation. The expectations set upon you are beyond unrealistic. The folding method is the most time consuming, ridiculous way possible. You’re asked to make a $2000 budget on a Monday with a single staff member and no lunch cover and if you don’t then the whip is cracked on you. Again, majorly unrealistic. Don’t trust management to look after you if you are having troubles at work they won’t do anything about it nor help you feel comfortable going to work. Staff love to gossip between themselves, and will gang up against someone till they leave. Regional managers gossip between staff and feed into drama too. There is no training, no staff meetings, and no room to grow. Casual staff are treated like disposable toys. You will get nothing that was promised to you, and you’re lucky to have more then 4 hours of work a week. But there was one point where we were low staffed and I was made to work 10 days in a row, some days without a break. I brought this up with management and was told “oh you must be tired” but not allowed to change my shifts. - more...
Pros
Discount
Cons
Horribly organised company, nasty management
Official response from Ghanda Clothing
7 January 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback. We take allegations of bullying and inappropriate workplace behaviour very seriously. Can you please email more information to support@ghanda.com so that we can investigate this further?