Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ghanda Clothing Employee Reviews in Nowra NSW

I found my time at Ghanda Clothing to be a relaxed yet educational job. It allowed myself to expand and learn new skills within the fashion/retail industry. Unfortunately I suddenly stopped receiving any shifts with no communication whatsoever and had no official termination. After over a year, I am yet to hear anything.
14 January 2021
Hello,We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a better experience with us but thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We have passed this on for further review.
I’ve worked as a store manager for Ghanda for 7 months now, I’ve found Ghanda to be very supportive and motivating in this time. In my experience management on all levels are incredible to deal with, they are very relatable, understanding, approachable and definitely always available which is awesome. Whilst it is a fast paced environment and there is always stuff to do, you are always met with understanding and proactive solutions to any problems you may have. In my 7 months I have already been given opportunities to build and grow on my skills from travelling to different stores to help and train staff even to opening a new Ghanda store so there is ALWAYS room for growth for employees. I would highly recommend becoming a staff member of Ghanda Clothing.
Pros
Support, training and opportunities for growth
Cons
19 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review 🌻☀️
they let me go after two training days (3 hour shifts) because i wasn’t “what they thought” the manager was rude when i asked things i wasn’t sure about.
Pros
Cons
wasted my time
14 January 2021
Hello,Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We have passed this on for further review.
The regional mangers really need training on how to be professional when dealing with multiple workers in the stores. They pick favourites and talk behind people’s backs and gang up until people leave. They are also not confidential whilst dealing with matters in store with the other co-workers. And that happens in multiple stores which causes more drama
7 January 2021
Hello,We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with us but thank you for your feedback. This information has been passed on for review.