Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ghanda Clothing Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

There is a strong sense of team camaraderie at Ghanda. I find management to be extremely approachable. I have met numerous team members who have received internal promotions working at Ghanda.
Pros
The product, career advancement opportunities
Cons
Grouchy customers
Official response from Ghanda Clothing
8 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review 🌻☀️
A lot Head Office are not professional and have no experience. Came in to store and talked badly about most of their staff and complained about head office all the time . This company needs a HR rep, most staff I knew were underpaid for most of their employment Regional stores barely given any attention to actually give you skills needed to reach the huge things they tell you to do. Regional always in bigger stores or a day off for dumb reasons HOattitude seems to be very us vs them and you can feel it in store it flows top down. Owners seemed to be fine but need to rethink who to trust to run their business, most of high management is strongly disliked and distrusted HO don’t take on feedback, your work will not be valued, the discount isn’t worth it, they also have way to high expectations and basically zero long term planning or talking between different parts of the business eg stock and vm to make your job any easier at all. Eg getting a huge Vm update then 20 styles released the next week not included and you need to redo everything I worked under many store managers and a few store transfers and many had the same things to say. Don’t let the companies chill ‘Ghanda vibe’ fool you, this company is not trustworthy, better off buying cheaper elsewhere. They copy half there designs from brandy melville or other small brands online Handled covid badly. We all felt unsafe in store and we never closed, we were given no safety equipment for months until they decided to sell there own hand sanitiser Had great relationships with other casuals but other than that - more...
Pros
Nice staff to work with most of the time
Cons
Official response from Ghanda Clothing
7 January 2021
Hello,This feedback is very concerning. We are sorry to hear that you feel this way about your time with Ghanda.Can you please email support@ghanda.com with some more information so that we can investigate this further?
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ghanda Clothing?