Ghanda Clothing
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ghanda Clothing Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I found my time at Ghanda Clothing to be a relaxed yet educational job. It allowed myself to expand and learn new skills within the fashion/retail industry. Unfortunately I suddenly stopped receiving any shifts with no communication whatsoever and had no official termination. After over a year, I am yet to hear anything.
14 January 2021
Hello,We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t have a better experience with us but thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We have passed this on for further review.
It was a great workplace and I loved the style at this store, everyone I worked with was enjoyable to be around, the folding is a lot but not a very big deal.
8 January 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review 🌻☀️
Typically would deal with store presentation, assist customers, unload and distribute stock throughout the store, monitor fitting rooms and operate the register system. I thoroughly enjoyed working here and I loved getting to meet the team and new customers every day. It was a really positive work environment where we were all encouraged to do our best.
8 January 2021
A typical day of work at Ghanda consisted of serving customers and continually folding and cleaning up the store. The store layout was not very user friendly and at times due to the lack of staff on it was sometimes difficult to navigate between customers and maintaining a clean work place.
Pros
great work colleagues
Cons
minimal hours
7 January 2021
Hello,Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working to improve our in store processes and training.
  1. Customer Service Representative