GHD Employee Review

Great staff and committed to their craft
Principal Resource Geologist Coal (Former Employee) –  Ann Street,Brisbane, QLD, Australia12 January 2015
Work initially involved reviewing and rebuilding a geological model using computer software. Rebuilding the geology involved interrogating and editing the correlations for a Central Queensland Mine. The work was time constrained and also required coal quality to be built.

In the current job climate this role was casual and contracted only for work available. My co-workers are some of the best people I have worked with in the past, all dedicated geologists and geotechnical engineers comparable to any former colleagues with whom I have associated.

The most enjoyable aspect of the work was becoming proficient in geological modelling software that had previously not been used for over 12 years.
Pros
Good staff and readily accepted into the group
Cons
Time constraints, getting up to speed with a project initiated by someone else

Other GHD Employee Reviews

Good working environment with opportunities to develop your career
Engineering Geologist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2019
It Was alright working with GHD. Although one year had been working with them, the workload has been low with fewer clients. But overall, a great place to work at as well as having the opportunities to work internally abroad.
Pros
Can't think of any at the moment.
Cons
Long working hours, no employer benefit
Amazing place to work
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2019
As a work experience student, GHD was very welcoming and accommodating. Working with industry trained professionals in engineering fields opened my eyes to the world of opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHD. Our community is ready to answer.