GHD Employee Review

Fun place to work, you can gain a lot of experience in the field which you need to pursue.
VOLUNTEER PLACEMENTS (Former Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC28 April 2018
I worked from morning 9am till evening 5pm it was fun and I enjoyed everyday of it, from board meetings to site investigations and working on projects it was all a fun experience I wish I could have worked there for a longer time but unfortunately I wasn't a permanent employee, the working culture is great everyone is supportive and encouraging and you make a lot of new friends in the industry, the most enjoyable part of the job is that learning everyday job role skills from other employees getting to know their experiences and developing your skills.

Other GHD Employee Reviews

Good working environment with opportunities to develop your career
Engineering Geologist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2019
It Was alright working with GHD. Although one year had been working with them, the workload has been low with fewer clients. But overall, a great place to work at as well as having the opportunities to work internally abroad.
Pros
Can't think of any at the moment.
Cons
Long working hours, no employer benefit
Amazing place to work
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2019
As a work experience student, GHD was very welcoming and accommodating. Working with industry trained professionals in engineering fields opened my eyes to the world of opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHD. Our community is ready to answer.