GHD Employee Review

Morale is low
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane26 June 2015
If I'm encouraged to take another day of my holidays and still work because my job is over budget or there isn't enough work I'm going to scream. The same goes for booking time to leave without pay. It's not fair and a company that prides itself on respecting its staff needs to take a hard look at themselves.
Pros
Nice office space in the middle of the city.
Cons
Having to charge time to leave without pay, annual leave, etc. Very long hours. Proposals thrown together at last minute, often resulting in poorly scoped and budgeted. Noisy, open plan work environment (but I guess that's everywhere these days).

Other GHD Employee Reviews

Good working environment with opportunities to develop your career
Engineering Geologist (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 May 2019
It Was alright working with GHD. Although one year had been working with them, the workload has been low with fewer clients. But overall, a great place to work at as well as having the opportunities to work internally abroad.
Pros
Can't think of any at the moment.
Cons
Long working hours, no employer benefit
Amazing place to work
Work Experience Student (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD6 February 2019
As a work experience student, GHD was very welcoming and accommodating. Working with industry trained professionals in engineering fields opened my eyes to the world of opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GHD. Our community is ready to answer.