GiveTel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GiveTel Culture reviews

Australia15 reviews

Clear
4.9Work–Life Balance

Rewarding, fun, supportive and flexible workplace.

If you have been beaten down by the likes of clique-y workplaces with bosses that treat you as an expense rather than a real human Givetel will be a huge breath of fresh air. The Givetel culture is immensely supportive and focused. Managers aren't afraid to listen and spend time guiding you, even if you have no prior experience, to a really rewarding career in fundraising working very closely with some of the biggest international charities across the globe.

Pros

Performance benefits, Great culture, flexible work environment

Flexible, supportive and rewarding workplace

So far I have really enjoyed working at GiveTel! Management are incredibly supportive and the team are all really passionate about fundraising. I've already learned so much and I would definitely recommend applying here.

Pros

Work from home, Flexibility, Great coworkers, Supportive

Highly Reccomend!

Everyone at GiveTel goes above and beyond to make sure we have all of the necessary tools not only to succeed but also to ensure our experience is a positive as possible!

Fun workplace

Supportive work environment with many great incentives and opportunities to work your way up in the company. Management is super helpful with any areas of concern and try to keep the workplace as fun as possible whilst still maintaining a professional setting.

fun good management rewarding

great place to work good people good training good management fun goal driven rewarding. great office great charitys doing something good for world and bonuses 4 day working weeek

Pros

4 day week

Cons

can sometime be long days when off

Supportive Environment

GiveTel have been wonderful to work for. The management team are supportive and friendly, ensuring you are equipped with the information necessary for the campaign you are seeking support for - Approachable and knowledgeable in their roles. The team have a fun vibe and are encouraged to support each team member for their achievements! As someone who was completely new to this kind of work, I felt I was supported and encouraged by the management team and was given appropriate information during training and into the future as it is needed. The role has been flexible and accomodating to my needs and you get Fridays off!

Pros

Incentives such as bonuses, Friday off, fun environment, lovely management staff.

Cons

Casual roles.

Amazing place to work

Absolutely loved working at Givetel during my time in Sydney. Management are amazing, met friends for life! So much help + support given to everyone. Good work hours. Was sad to leave. Would recommend to anyone in Sydney to work here

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GiveTel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GiveTel