GiveTel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GiveTel Job Security & Advancement reviews

Australia15 reviews

Clear
4.9Work–Life Balance
4.1Job Security & Advancement

Rewarding, fun, supportive and flexible workplace.

If you have been beaten down by the likes of clique-y workplaces with bosses that treat you as an expense rather than a real human Givetel will be a huge breath of fresh air. The Givetel culture is immensely supportive and focused. Managers aren't afraid to listen and spend time guiding you, even if you have no prior experience, to a really rewarding career in fundraising working very closely with some of the biggest international charities across the globe.

Pros

Performance benefits, Great culture, flexible work environment

Great place to work for, very supportive from day one.

I love working at Givetel. They have great training and support to give their staff. I found it a bit challenging at first, but with staff and management help learnt very quickly. It feels like working with friends rather than colleagues. I left for a while and regretted it straight away and they took me back and I'm happy I came back.I really love the charities you are calling on behalf of, it's wonder to call on there behalf.

Fun and supportive workplace with great managers

raise funds for major charities and have fun while doing it. the team are incredible and make the job not feel like work. I would highly recommend working here

Great workplace

I spent a number of years working at Givetel, I owe them a lot for where I am now and also for the skills I have learned there. I was given many opportunities to grow and progress through the business. It's a relaxed environment with a great goal of helping raise funds for Charities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GiveTel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GiveTel