GiveTel
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GiveTel Work–Life Balance reviews

Australia15 reviews

Clear
4.9Work–Life Balance
4.6Pay & Benefits

Great place to work for, very supportive from day one.

I love working at Givetel. They have great training and support to give their staff. I found it a bit challenging at first, but with staff and management help learnt very quickly. It feels like working with friends rather than colleagues. I left for a while and regretted it straight away and they took me back and I'm happy I came back.I really love the charities you are calling on behalf of, it's wonder to call on there behalf.

Great atmosphere

I’ve been full time employee at Givetel since December 2016 and I can honestly say it is the best company I’ve ever worked for hands down. I’ve felt part of the family since day 1 and I’ve met people that I know will be my friends for life. Being a call centre job it’s target driven, the training and support is 2nd to none So if you like talking on the phone to a wide range people and raising money for some truly amazing charities then Givetel is the place for you

absolutely amazing company

i have never felt more welcomed into a job, amazing people to work with, so much support when needed. each and every person makes you feel welcome and helps you in anyway possible especially when working from home!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GiveTel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• GiveTel