Before I was hired at Glassons I loved shopping there and loved the clothes, and I still do. But working there is a whole other story
1. Management treat you like so poorly, never a positive word to anyone, they aren’t trained and have no idea what they’re doing
2. Upper management is even worse. Many staff have gone to them for issues and have basically been accused of ‘lying or misunderstanding the situation’
3. You are expected to arrive early and finish late, all of which is unpaid for when you’re already getting the minimum wage
4. You are expected to work over time, work sometimes 12 hour days and not get paid over time
5. Your opinion is never asked, wanted or needed and the store is always extremely understaffed.
6. You ‘have to’ wear current clothes, even though we get no clothing allowance, basically some of your already low pay is supposed to go on new clothes every fortnight..
Made some great friends, 40% discount
Poor management, unpaid overtime, unappreciated