Global Medics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Global Medics Employee Reviews

Australia1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Working at Global Medics offers you a flexible working life balance. You are supported by a fantastic team of caring and driven individuals. The role offers you the opportunity to run and grow your own business but you have the support from your team and management.

Everyone works really hard and the buzz in the office is fantastic.

You are working with people that have been in medical recruitment for years so they share their knowledge with you.

The best part about working here is the people, we call it our family and everyone gets on really well.

We have fun days out and reward dinners which is a great way to unwind with colleagues and enjoy the rewards and success that you have achieved.

Management is always on hand for support and encourage you to grow your business, better still they are very approachable and want to help you.

If you are looking to work hard and enjoy the rewards of working with a fun supportive company, look no further than Global Medics
Pros
Flexibility, team support, ofice culture, location
Cons
The office is open plan which might not be for everyone, at times it can be very noisy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Global Medics?