Global Rehabilitation Service
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Global Rehabilitation Service Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Working with GRS as a Therapist
An opportunity to work for clients in the home based , community sector. Working with GRS is likely to be great for you if you prefer to manage your own time, use your own electronic devices and work in a mobile environment & from home.
Great work/life balance
Very supportive workplace culture. Management makes sure you're looked after and safe (since we do community work). Excellent work/life balance as you're able to organise your work depending on your own schedule.
Speech pathology perspective on GRS
Job provides flexibility with the times patients are seen so you can work around your existing schedules.
Working in a team of allied health professionals helps with wholistic patient care.

The hardest part is scheduling time to meet about a patient as people have different days of work.

The best part of the job is helping clients with their communication and swallowing difficulties.
Working at GRS
One of the best things about working at GRS is that the caseload is varied. I work with children from age 2 and up, and I also work with adults. There is also great support available from more experienced speech pathologists.
Great for people looking for flexible working hours
Best part of the job:
Flexible working hours. Friendly colleagues with fair amount of clinical support. In-service training available!

Hardest part of the job:

You are pretty much on your own. There is a buddy system in place which sort of give you some security.
pros and cons
you need to be independent and able to self direct your activities. work can take over your life with little opportunity to create boundaries re time in the office, phone messages etc. but some manage this well. Varied clientele which makes life both interesting and challenging
Global Rehabilitation Service is a great place to work!
I really enjoy the structure of my work with GRS. During a typical work day, I have the opportunity to work with clients in their homes and in schools. My clients vary from school age through geriatric, and have a variety of needs. This work structure keeps me engaged, and helps me stay fresh across the scope of my profession.
Communication is encouraged, and I feel comfortable reaching out to other therapists or management to get ideas or tools for my sessions. This easy collaboration benefits clients and practitioners alike.
A company that values its employees contributions
I love that the management allow us to work autonomously if required but are extremely supportive if we require assistance. As a new member of the team I always felt welcomed and valued. The role is challenging and rewarding and find that each day is always different from the last. I can highly recommend GRS as a company to work for.
Work-Life Balance
GRS is a company that provides a very flexible & empowered work-life balance. Being that you control your client load and input, you can determine when you can work, and how much.
The best part of the job is the flexibility.

The hardest part of the job is that client's needs do not cease, and that can make it difficult to take leave away from the client load.

The NDIS can be compelx to work in, but the management provide support to ensure you can address new clinical issues as they arise
GRS - Focused on Making a Difference
Working for the GRS provides the freedom to work autonomously within a highly supportive, cohesive, compassionate, collaborative and professional team of Allied Health Professionals, management and administration, who are caring, respectful, and readily available, supporting the empowerment of client’s and employees.
My work day is planned collaboratively with our client’s, focused on supporting their independence, and participation in social and economic decision making, balanced with my availability.