Go Vita
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Go Vita Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
A typical day at work would include everyone working as a team to display with what we learned about our products. The management was enjoyable to work with as we established a family-like culture.
This was a fun,fast paced position i enjoyed my time working for go vita. It was a small team environment and due to it relocating i decided to find other employment
The staff at my location are very nice and supportive people to work with, I get along well with all staff at my store. However management or the boss of my particular store is very passive aggressive and not fun to deal with, a very unpleasant person to be around.
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the community on a day to day basis. I worked along side wonderful and inspiring team of Naturopaths and Nutritionist and I was sad to leave the company. My job entailed Nutrition advice, dietary planning, supplementation education and advice and excellent customer service.
Pros
working with a supportive team
Cons
travel time
Productive and busy workplace
Setting up displays weekly

Part receptionist for busy Nathuropath

Unpacking stock daily

Meeting new customers

Great working with friendly staff
I only worked there for one day as work experience for something to put on my resume and it allowed me to understand what it takes to be part of a work team and to assist customers as well as stock product and handle cash.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Alot of product to memorize
At Go Vita I would setup fruit and veg cool-room and tills before opening.Day was driven by customer needs. In between I was required to refill stock and merchandise. Ordering of produce and stock. Manage staff rosters and breaks. Overall keeping shop on track daily.
Pros
Good workmates. Fun happy environment, Personal interest in job
Cons
Cleaning? Cant say I wasn't happy there.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Go Vita?