GOLDEN GREEN Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Enjoyed helping people out as they were in need of money
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Knox City Centre VIC13 August 2017
Working at G G was out of my comfort zone.The Management was wonderful to give me the opportunity to work back into retail.I worked in the kiosk by myself ,opened the store,put the cash into the till,set up the store and then all day i would hand pamphlets to people in the shopping centre.I would solicit them to see if they had any unwanted gold so i could buy.if they did i would test it, weigh it and then give the quote of the amount of cash they will receive.Once that was completed i would input their details onto the system ,print the customer copy and a copy we kept with their signature.After completing that i would put the gold into the safe. At the end of the day i would count the cash in the till and once it balances i would put the money in the safe.Any enquiries customers had i had to resolve it on the spot to make sure customers left happy.Speaking to customers,soliciting to get the sale was the most rewarding part of the job.
Pros
Independence, customer orientated, showed initiative, responsible with cash handling
Cons
Couldn't show my full abilities.
Challenging and rewarding
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth WA7 August 2016
Here I learnt how to work in an approachable way with customers ensuring they had a happy and relaxed journey with our company. I always showed enthusiasm in my job and loved to work in a team. The hardest thing about this job was that there were some days we would receive no customer interaction, whereas some days we would be booming and working in a fast paced environment.