GoldenWest Apprenticeships
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
GoldenWest Apprenticeships Employee Review

Very Supportive and deals with the issues straight away

26 May 2019
The overall company - Golden West Apprenticeships are good to work for. Ive had a good experience with them. Very supportive and get straight onto any issues with any of the parties.

I didnt like the training certifcate mob, who i got my modules through.

However, I didnt have a probelm with the host employer, who i visited daily for work. Good Working Environment, Introduced into the construction industry and a project way of administration for a huge brisbane based company. The employers are easy to get along with and very supportive.
Pros
Good Working Environment / Introduced in the Construction Industry / Money /
Cons
Training Company
26 January 2016
admin officer (Former Employee) - Roma, QLD
I did enjoy my 12months working for the company I gained my cert III in business admin so that's a huge plus for me.
I learnt a lot about business I learnt how to run the office and manage the kids had to deal with them a lot and look after the TEC we had good and fun TECs for most of the time I was there so it was great I learnt how to do the claims for the company it was the hardest part of the job. overall I loved working for them the staff were fun I enjoyed my time there and I learnt some very valuable skills that I will be able to take to every other job I have.
Pros
RDOs
Cons
bit slow
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoldenWest Apprenticeships. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5