• Support the “ZERO HARM” philosophy for site.
• Provide Safety & Health training to all Yarwun 2 workers.
• Conduct project assessment & reporting relating to Safety and Heath
requirements for the Yarwun 2 project.
• Develop, maintain and improve the Yar2 Safety & Health Management System.
• Ensure Yarwun 2 Safety & Environmental plans are implemented and monitored as per the specification outlined by the client and other key stakeholders.
• Ensure Yarwun 2 complies with and maintains the requirements of the AS/NZS 4801 & NSCA 5 Star qualification.
• Implement, maintain and develop our client's safety systems to all applicable regulatory and legislative requirements, manage and develop safety policy and procedures, ensure that all clients employees and other relevant parties are periodically briefed on current and forthcoming safety issues, and any changes to safety systems, policies and procedures, and ensure statutory reporting and investigation of accidents and incidents,
• Development and implementation of site training plan.
• Training and Assessment for VOCs for Plant and other equipment.
• Delivering inductions and onsite specific training programs for Health, Safety and other topics.
• LTI free currently 1.5 million man hrs.
1.5m manhours LTI free