Goldman Sachs
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

8: Goldman Sachs Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.2Work–Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,937 reviews

Productive work place

Learned a lot. Had a great opportunity to communicate and deal with a lot clients face to face. Troubleshoot their systems issues urgent basis. Offer an alternative solution if problem required time to be resolved.

Bad

It was a lovely day. I yearn for the day i will become a rhodes scholar. Education is awesome and the only way for equality. It is also the only equality left in this world.

Pros

Hookers

Amazing Firm

Goldmans are the best of the best and always expect the highest calibre from their staff. I learned a lot about technology and finance from Goldmans.

Prefer not to answer

Working there was not a great experience. Part the presentation team there was little respect towards my team. For those reasons I would not want to work there ever again

Great work place

I enjoy coming in to work everyday! I commenced my career as an admin assistant and am now in the position of a senior VP!! this is a place where hard work and dedication certainly pays off!!! Excellent work culture and employee friendly environment.

fast paced environment

Typical day at Goldman Sachs would be diary management, booking interstate and international travel and expense reconciliation. I learnt how to balance and prioritise.

Pros

sometimes have free lunches

Opportunities to progress quickly

Opportunities to display leadership outside of role Opportunity to work on high profile initiatives

Risk Management, 2 years

The organisation was cohesive and professional, overall a good experience.Volatility in the markets and integration projects led to a fair bit of uncertainty recently.

Pros

high calibre, professional colleagues good to work with

Cons

uncertain markets / environment and direction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldman Sachs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Goldman Sachs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?