Goldman Sachs Employee Reviews for Executive AssistantReview this company
Executive Assistant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 1,947 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Executive Assistant - Global Investment Research (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC - 26 December 2016
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical day at Goldman Sachs would be diary management, booking interstate and international travel and expense reconciliation. I learnt how to balance and prioritise.
sometimes have free lunches
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goldman Sachs?
See more Goldman Sachs reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Goldman Sachs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 1,947 reviews
Ratings by category
3.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.9 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.5 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.5 out of 5 stars for Management
3.7 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Goldman Sachs with
Questions about Goldman Sachs
- What interview questions do they ask at Goldman Sachs?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Goldman Sachs?2 people answered
- What is Goldman Sachs sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Goldman Sachs?One person answered
- If you were to leave Goldman Sachs, what would be the reason?One person answered
- Does Goldman Sachs require a background check? What kind of background check does Goldman Sachs do?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Goldman Sachs?