Goldman Sachs
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Goldman Sachs Employee Reviews

Goldmans are the best of the best and always expect the highest calibre from their staff. I learned a lot about technology and finance from Goldmans.
Working there was not a great experience. Part the presentation team there was little respect towards my team. For those reasons I would not want to work there ever again
I enjoy coming in to work everyday! I commenced my career as an admin assistant and am now in the position of a senior VP!! this is a place where hard work and dedication certainly pays off!!! Excellent work culture and employee friendly environment.
Cons
Typical day at Goldman Sachs would be diary management, booking interstate and international travel and expense reconciliation. I learnt how to balance and prioritise.
Pros
sometimes have free lunches
Cons
Opportunities to display leadership outside of role Opportunity to work on high profile initiatives
The organisation was cohesive and professional, overall a good experience.Volatility in the markets and integration projects led to a fair bit of uncertainty recently.
Pros
high calibre, professional colleagues good to work with
Cons
uncertain markets / environment and direction