Listen and answer and respecting
Phone and email
Phone interview conducted by outside recruitment agency followed by interview in centre.
Took them ages to get back to me, then ages for application to be sorted.
The interview questions is very practical. Once you passed in the phone interview you will be interviewed by the Director and if you passed you will be hired and start to work.
Relaxed but professional, welcoming and positive.
- What are the working hours at GoodStart Early Learning?10 people answered
- Do goodstart employees get paid weekly or fortnightly?7 people answered
- Does GoodStart Early Learning have a staff discount? How much is GoodStart Early Learning’s staff di…7 people answered
- How much hourly pay a casual worker get ?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at GoodStart Early Learning?4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at GoodStart Early Learning?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at GoodStart Early Learning?3 people answered
- Does Goodstart offer part time jobs less than 37.5 hrs.3 people answered
- How do you get back into working with Goodstart. After working at another centre What is the process…3 people answered
- Why do/did you like working at GoodStart Early Learning?3 people answered