GoodStart Early Learning
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GoodStart Early Learning Employee Reviews for Center Director

Upper management were more of a throw everyone under the bus or under the rug coverup I actually had a area manager call a meeting and have all the other staff write down what they didnt like about me and share it during the meeting they were allowed to remain anonymous but i was a lamb to the slaughter Pack bully mentality at its best
Ratios - under the roof line is just a killer of quality. They can just not exist together. Some centres get more than others. Depends on your Area Manager and how chummy the CD is with them. State Management now have no experience working within a centre, and have no idea on how to manage a center, families, children and educators. Expecations are high, but support is non-existent.
I worked for the company for almost 8 years and found lots of opportunities to progress. You would often bump into people that have been there for years. As with any company, it is a business and as a director there were many targets to meet. Overall I had a great time there and looked for progression along the way. My final position was my favourite; great staff, great families and an understanding AM..
Wanted to experience a nonprofit organisation See what their good practices guide was all about What impact/benefits it added to daily routines & practices to our industry. See what their upgrades where taking environments too
Fantastic ethical company. Reinvesting money back into centres, education of staff and social initatives for children across Australia. Great network of passionate professionals.