Gorilla Jobs Employee Reviews

Passionate People and it isn't a PR Stunt
Senior Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 November 2017
Before I joined I was sceptical about the culture and perks being a ploy to mask a less-than-ideal place to work (as is the case with lots of companies) but Gorilla Jobs really delivers on its promise of a fantastic culture.

They are extremely Technology focussed and only invest in the best tools out there. I have learned so much from my start and have realised that there was so much to learn.

Management is amazing with a very personal approach, they manage to solve a solution rather than blaming consultants for what went wrong.

Their list of clients is impressive and they are happy to invest when I make several suggestions on the marketing side.

Superb organisation, all-around
Pros
Technology, Management, Perks, Opportunity
Cons
Small organisation
Professional Organisation
Senior Recruitment Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 November 2017
One of my favourite parts of working for Gorilla Jobs is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work-life balance

I basically work flexible hours. I have the option to work from the office, home or one of our partners co-working spaces. We have a lot of flexibility which only makes me more hungry to perform.

Management is top notch and they have a clear view of where the company needs to be in 3 years.

They have agreements with the majority of Australia's leading healthcare organisations, which makes it easy for me to present companies to potential candidates.

Superb organisation. Top class all around
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexibility, Management Team, It
Cons
Young organisation
These Guys Rock!
Partner (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 September 2017
An extremely professional organisation, great IT setup (Probably the best I have seen in the industry). very approachable, these guys aren't here to make a quick buck.

Enjoying my time massively here! Thanks so much for the opportunity
Pros
Free Lunch, IT Systems, VR Gaming Room, Working From Home, Commission
Cons
Shame I didn't sign up earlier :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gorilla Jobs. Our community is ready to answer.

Gorilla Jobs Reviews by Location