Gough Recruitment

10: Gough Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews

4.8Work–Life Balance

Fast-paced and collaborative workplace with strong benefit structure and supportive team.

Business Development is centric to the typical day at Gough. A high degree of candidate management and qualifying is necessary to offer clientele - both existing and new - the best acquisitions possible. The client base is driven by a strong BDM work ethic, usually based around media such as phone calls, Emails, and visual marketing. The culture is highly collaborative and fast-paced, which ensures results are delivered as effectively and equally as possible. The challenge most often faced is ensuring candidates and clients remain loyal and stay in regular contact. This responsibility is almost always our own and is usually resolved with additional work hours, meetings and follow-up activities. The fruits of labour, being successful candidates,. happy clients and a commission reward, are the greatest rewards of the job.

Pros

Benefits, Events, Networking, Industry exposure, Culture.

Cons

Workload, One-sided, distractible environment.

Productive and fun workplace - work hard play hard

Great energy every day you arrive into the office!Team is all about having a good, productive day, but working hard to achieve goals. We all collaborate with each other, bounce ideas, provide support and make our clients and candidates happy.

Pros

Incentives and lunches - hard work is recognised!

Cons

Long hours, duty of the a recruiter!

Energetic, driven & motivated team

Gough Recruitment are a highly impressive agency that have reliable, committed & driven employees. Their work ethic is second to none, and we all look out for each other and support each other. Being in a stressful Sales environment, Gough pride themselves on being a very supportive team that respect one another and continue to show integrity in all that we do!

Pros

Rewards & Incentives, Social events

Cons

For me personally - The travel - I live on the Northern Beaches

Faced paced, high energy, collaborative environment

Gough is like a Family! I have worked here for 8 plus years and find it an extremely rewarding place to work. Its faced paced, has a great energy and everyone works together as a team. There are also plenty of perks, from trips to New Zealand and the Gold Coast to boat days and long lunches to celebrate the milestones. There is a lot of support from management and they are always implementing the latest technology/marketing to make our jobs easier. I would highly recommend anyone to work at Gough Recruitment

Excellent place to work, fun, supportive, engaging

A great place to work, the days go so quick, never a dull moment. The team is collaborative, engaging and supports each other for the betterment of the company, our clients and candidates alike. We work extremely hard but are rewarded for the hard work from a salary/commission perspective as well as many Gough events / functions / incentives to look forward to and enjoy on a consistent basis!

Pros

Fun office, great events, incentives

Cons

Long hours and stressful at times

Good

Pretty much enjoy working at Gough recruitment the company's culture is good. always facing new challenges. the work is really fast-paced. the most enjoyable part of the job is Gough having amazing people. they are all hard workers and always passionate about what they do

Collaborative place to work

A place where expectations are very high but this will also allow you to achieve your goals year on year out. Working in a competitive but also collaborative workplace will always have its challenges but it's what keeps you here! 5 + years and i still love it!

Pros

Financially really rewarding. Work hard Play hard - Fun culture. Flexible

Cons

Starting on $0 every month

Incredible Culture! Challenging & Exciting role! Supportive Bosses!

My experience at Gough Recruitment is like no other.Starting on reception I quickly learnt that this was the workplace to be. The energetic team and supportive bosses make coming to work each day even better. I was quickly promoted to a Talent Manager position and the role only got even more exciting and hands-on. The fast-paced office means there is never a dull moment - each day provides different opportunities and experiences that I can take into my personal life and self-growth. We consistently get check-ins and meetings to ensure we are doing well & if we need any extra training or development. Overall the team, bosses and environment are like no other. GOUGH IS THE PLACE TO BE.

Pros

culture, supportive bosses, new opportunities, team events.

Cons

Fun team culture with fantastic directors

Fantastic work culture with the "work hard play hard" mentality. We work as a team and collaborate, It's also an office that is very high-energy and fast=paced. A typical day will include being on the phone for half the day and making deals happen, the management team is very supportive and we have training every month!

Pros

Monthly celebrations, KPI prizes, Yearly getaways

Cons

Stressful, long days

Gough has supported my career over many years!

I started working at Gough as a Receptionist in our Melbourne office, and I am now a Director in Perth. They have supported my career over the years, continuing to challenge me to strive for excellence and to keep upskilling, even when I sometimes doubted I could do it. I don't consider Gough as a company, I consider it a family.

Pros

Endless incentives such as lunches/dinners, trips away, thank you gifts, and lucrative commissions/bonuses.

Cons

Its not 9-5pm, but when you love what you do its not a con.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gough Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Gough Recruitment with