GPC Asia Pacific Limited
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

GPC Asia Pacific Limited Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
Productive and Busy
The place is nice to work. Has once a month staff appreciation and staff birthday celebrations.
On a typical day its busy but very productive.Month end in Finance is very busy and can do long hours.
Extremely fast paced, almost rudderless at times, but the people make it fun.
Company is extremely reactive, feels like the forward planning is either not there or is not passed down to us so we are constantly behind in what we are asked to do.

Because of this we are always a bit in catch up mode, we make it fun though. The banter amongst the team make the role really fun.
Great learning Experience
A great learning experience with friendly team members; a special mention to the recruitment consultant for being proactive in responding to the queries.
Pros
Friendly people, flexible work hours
Cons
Job can get monotonous
Part time or contract only
Immediate management in credit is great, but the new recruitment person/process is ridiculous, and almost everyone is on a temporary contract...People who have been there for over 2 years. The pay is poor for the role, and there's absolutely no advancement opportunity in any direction. If you're ok with doing short contracts and doing the same role year after year, they do treat you well and have decent benefits and hold monthly meetings with morning tea. It's not a bad temporary job, but there's really no reward for doing more than expected, while some of the others sit back and stare out the window. Good as a filler job, not a career.
Pros
Immediate management, monthly meetings with morning tea
Cons
No room for advancement, lower pay for similar roles
productive workplace
I love working with GPC Asia Pacific, very interesting working place, always busy and work long hours, good money and onsite car parking, good management.
Pros
free tea and coffee
Cons
more overtime
Was a great place to work...
A typical day for me was get in & get the job done. I learned that u could learn so much more than just one job which i done throughout all departments in the job. I only existed to managment when they needed a job done asap... It was a very multicultral workplace that i loved. The hardest part of the job was managment.. I enjoyed seeing my mates..
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
A bit behind the times
New leadership is now creating a more collabrative culture. Until now they have operated in silos which has impacted on business strategy successes. The company has just recently changed managment from the top and GM levels.
Pros
People
Cons
Fun loving company makes you fell like it is a family network
- Very busy, Always something to do to keep you busy throughout your day.
- New systems,

- For the employees

- Team players

- Frustration with incompetency

- Having work mates that you can socialise with outside work
Pros
There is no time for boredom as the position is very busy
Cons
Lack of accountability from warehouse staff in processing of orders
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GPC Asia Pacific Limited?
Productive and fun workplace.
Everyday is busy,still we do fun. A lot of morning teas,learned different new things eg: using software,handling small team,decision making,problem solving,detailing,investigation.
co-workers are cooperative and supportive.

Solving customer queries over the phone and pressure to clear over dues invoices during month end closing.
Pros
anytime breaks
Cons
great people to work with. team based. effective managment
excellent organisation to work for. great people and management. focus on safety and people.

Training and reviewing processes are on going. Continuous improvement is a primary focus along with people developement
Pros
great people