Grab

Grab Employee Reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Easy to be a driver but it is hard working to be keeping outside street

nice co worker but bad employer, great customer, somet times there were tips for your server.In conclusion it is a great company to work with and it helps you earn money in your free time and no strick hour working.

Collaborative workplace, fair compensation framework

1. Management walks the talk and embodies company culture2. Colleagues and team mates have problem solving mindset3. Slightly democratic decision making process, hence taking a longer time while we are more informed and ensure buy-in upfront

Pros

Teammates have problem solving mindset

Cons

Slightly democratic decision making process

Driver online

Tingkat strees yg tinggi...karena pihak perusahaan hanya mementingkan perusahaan sendiri tanpa memikirkan kesejahteraan mitra nya ( para driver online ) dan pendapatan yg sangat tidak sesuai sekarang ini

Sangat nyaman karna dengan kekompakkan sesama team

Semoga Grab Semakin maju lagi dan satu lagi tolong untuk akun para driver di permudah orderan nya supaya kita yg bekerja di lapangan tidak kena dampak di marahin oleh driver

Aplikasi grabdriver eror

Tampilan layar orderan sya gk munculSusah untuk menjalankan orderan

Good learning opportunities

I worked as an associate at Grab for one year. The job gave me exceptional experience of learning new things and being able to think critically. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing our own ideas come to life in real business and seeing if they work or not. The hardest part of the job is the long working hours since the company is in a fast-paced environment, so the working speed has to be quick as well.

Pros

Learning curve booster

Cons

Insentif di grab sudah tidak ada

Admin yg terhormat tolong diberikan insentif kembali biar semua para driver bisa semangat kembali berkerjanya

Driver Experience

Delivery driver who helped to deliver food to hungry passengers. While it was good at the start, thing turned bad and there was very little support from the grab team. Had to take some loss sometimes.

Good to chiong

Power this company take care of their fleet. Like to give bonuses and free money. Give a lot of freebies and points. A lot restrictions also. Everyday take selfie before start work.

Grab adalah perusahaan yang penuh kecurangan dan kedzoliman

Grab selalu merugikan driver,menyusahkan driver,mendzolimi driver,mencurangi driver dan masih banyak lagi kejahatan yang telah di lakukan grab kepada drivernya.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Grab?

Merugikan

Saya sebagai driver sangat dirugikan karna tarif sangat murah, dan orderan sepi. Mobil hancur masa mudah hancur..

Pros

Santai santai

Cons

Banyak pengeluaran

Kerja fleksibel

Kerja jadi driver online sangat fleksibel dan banyak insentif bila mencapai target minimal trip dalam kota dan jam tertentu

Pros

Ada insentif

Cons

Tidak ada

Customer service non voice

i applied as non voice, now they would like me to do callbacks or outbound calls with no salary increase. hows that? there is a task assigned to you that u have to complete then there is this inconsiderate tl who doesnt care about you, all they want are just nmbers eve if there is no ticket. I dont have problems with my colleague, only to the management, low volume of tickets plus they are expecting you to hit more than 60, tickets a day? how stupid can that be? management are just attending meeting and they would like us to voice out but theres no change its like talking to a robot when you are being asked for your feedback or opinion. Ridiculous!

Pros

good friends and colleague

Cons

poor management

Productive and fun work

I gained a numerous ways from the clients. Lime easy routes and the connections from each customers are incredibly endearing. Im gratefull to be a grab driver.

Such an worst management i have seen ever

I strongly recommend to not join in Grab.Not a professional place to work.No genuine protocols are there. No respect to the low level,mid level even managers.Only money minded and not for the employees.Its blind decision if someone joins at grab.

Pros

Cons

Grab the company

Supir grab taksi online

Sebagai supir grab online harus mentaati aturan yang sudah dibuat oleh perusahaan grab, menjaga kesopanan terhadap penumpang dan kebersihan kendaraan, pendapatan sesuai berapa banyak orderan yamg telah diperoleh, waktu bekerja tidak ditetapkan oleh perusahaan grab melainkan berapa lama kita bisa menjalankan untuk mencari order penumpang ditentukan oleh supir sendiri

A company that treats you like a human

They really appreciate your work, good benefits, flexible working hour, strong company culture. Recommended place to work especially to kickstart your career

Pros

Good benefits, good pay, good company culture, lots of days off

Cons

A bit disorganized compared to the peer startup competitors, but yeah what do you expect from a growing startup company

Lamar kerja

Melamar kerja sebagai driver.

Pros

Nyaman

Cons

Tidak ada

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, good team work, enjoy the experience, fresh graduate are welcome, seniors are willing to share their knowledge in completing work

You will learn how to be vocal over time, but the pay is really not worth it

Focus too much on hierarchy at times, everyone is very nice and you can actually notice that there is some politics within the colleagues at times, pay should be way more considering the fact that we assist more than just grab related issues.

Pros

free drinks extremely good natured colleagues

Cons

gets boring over time

Ketidak puasan kerja

Awal2 grab sangat menguntungkan namun semakin bergantinya tahun penghasilan jauh dari yg di harapkan.

Pros

Waktu kita yg Atur jadi santai

Cons

Orderan sangat susah didapatkan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with

• Grab
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?