Grab

Grab Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative25 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Customer service non voice

i applied as non voice, now they would like me to do callbacks or outbound calls with no salary increase. hows that? there is a task assigned to you that u have to complete then there is this inconsiderate tl who doesnt care about you, all they want are just nmbers eve if there is no ticket. I dont have problems with my colleague, only to the management, low volume of tickets plus they are expecting you to hit more than 60, tickets a day? how stupid can that be? management are just attending meeting and they would like us to voice out but theres no change its like talking to a robot when you are being asked for your feedback or opinion. Ridiculous!

Pros

good friends and colleague

Cons

poor management

Good place for part time work for students

Good place for part time work for students, train students in CSO role and opportunity to interact with many different customer profiles, both online and offline.

Pros

Free snacks

Stressful and 2 faced management

Work wise it's a really good place but management wise it's really sucks and the management will be 2 faced and only be friendly with the person that they're close with it. If you're close with the leaders then you can grow or else you will be agent only.

Pros

Will get meal and transport allowances

Cons

Low Basic

Grab job

the best enviroment and people to work with. excellent. very frienndly trainers and collegues. provided free lunch and very beautiful pantry as well.

Pros

free lunch and teatime

Cons

short break

Co-workers are good but the management is unfrair

Delayed salary delayed, incentives and unpaid overtime. Inconsiderate tl will tell you to work even if you're sick. Inconsiderate manager because she will still want you to report to the office even if one of the employees on the same floor is a covid-19 positive. The only good thing is the co-workers.

Pros

Cons

Alot

Very very very politics

Management play nice politics . They only support and help the person they like . I don't is that things going on now. Otherwise the location salary people everything is great

Experiences

This place is good to gain experience and knowledge for call centre. You get to know the norm of the customer and the solution to solve a problem. All is well.

Job was so stressful

Very stressful alot of pain and problems. Hold on and just pull through. Big company but they don't value their staff. It's so good to be in a company like this but not appreciated

Pros

Benefits of the grab service

Cons

Slog and stress

There are pros and cons in every organisation and same goes to Grab as well

Throughout my working journey at Grab I have gained so many knowledge and have brush up my communication skills which helped me a lot to complete my task

Pros

Good employee benefits

Cons

Venue of the office

Great Job

Very fast paced, stressing but with good environment and good people. Has a small kitchen where staff get to eat and converse peacefully. Work part is the tough part.

A good working environment

A good working environment. Has a lot to offer for fresh graduates. The job is on a rotational process basis. The management always treats their workers with respect and patience.

Injustice

You wont be rewarded for what is right whereas only if you re their favourite. Totally bias in terms of increment and promotions. You will highly unlikely get a promotion if you do not sugar coat them.

Main Objective to hit KPI

Once I managed to familarise with zendesk and other platforms, I was able to hit a record of facilitating over 200 call, above the job scope of 80-100 calls per shift

Pros

Free transportation claim

Cons

Early shift

Good exposure and fun working enviroment

The good things,Strong teamwork, good management, wide exposure regardless your position and portfolio. The challenges you have to tackle the unknown and be brave to take up new challenges and get out of your comfort zone

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

N/a

Fun Workplace

Their office was really friendly looking and does not have that mundane look. The management were engaging. The culture was slightly messy I would say and the most enjoyable part of it all were my colleagues.

Pros

You can sit anywhere.

Cons

Shift work.

Pressured work with no proper scheduled timing.

1) Answering customers quieres 2) Got chance to provide information to buddys 3) Got chances to grow career in the job 4) Respectful leads and colleagues

Fun people to work with

My job as a customer experience agent is to greet passengers or drivers and provide certain information based on their questions given. What I learned is to listen to their inquiries and to keep calm to drivers or passengers if they are not satisfied with the service provided.The workplace culture is great. One of my hardest part of the job was when the calls started queuing up badly and to manage the talk time although insufficient of manpower but we manage to go through. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we create events of our own to kill our boredom.

Pros

Short breaks

Cons

company medical card provided with night shift allowance

Fun workplace

It's generally a good environment to work in as it is not extremely stressful. The people there are generally friendly and approachable inclusive of the superiors.

Fun & Productive workplace

have to learn on-job-training. not much of a proper in house training for staffs. learn to deal with difficult customers and drivers. develop problem solving skills.

Pros

good benefits and pay

Cons

lots of weekly meeting, no proper training

good company

this is one of the fast moving company in transportation fields. i have learn a lot from this company about the customer services in more details such as how to handle SLA,AHT,ACW and many more.

Cons

short break 15 min

I had learned a lot on the transportation field and try out something really new beside of answering calls, doing emails and outbound calls bring out the skills that i did not discover as i can do such tasks in time given. The hardest part about the job is the schedule was not properly arranged. The most enjoyable part in workinf with grab is i was communicate with lots of different person a each and everyday in that point i could understand more on a person mindset or the way how to handle them .

Pros

Provided free lunch

Cons

Overtime pays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with