Grab

Grab Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver16 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Fun

Good salary but no have career development. For looking daily salary and manage your time can work this position. Incentive will change every week.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No career development

Flexible working hours

Pros:-Flexible working hours for those with other commitment-Decent earnings if you are hardworkingCons:-Tiring for those not used to move about whole day with bicycle

working as a delivery man

working like a self employed business following self discipline in handling orders, rider support is good is handling their job and is fair and understanding

Easy pace

Good place to work if u want no pressure. Own time own target but no job security. Based on delivery and incentive. Good for part time , can consider full time if not fussy to work outside in hot sun

Driver Experience

Delivery driver who helped to deliver food to hungry passengers. While it was good at the start, thing turned bad and there was very little support from the grab team. Had to take some loss sometimes.

The commission cuts are too big

Distant cuts are too big, tooIt takes about 12 hours of work to find me well enoughIf the driver complaints seldom heard the same grab Indonesia company

Working with Grab

Accept all incoming orders that you received regardless of the distance from the pick up to drop point. Make sure all items are in good shape before delivering it to the customer for their satisfaction. The Hardest part will be the benefits for the riders since the job is purely manual work. You really have to make an effort to grab more chances of having more processed orders. I have met a lot of different people with different personality and since it's in my forte the customer service is not new to me.

Cons

Less productive jobs to the life balance

When you having jobs as a rider in the grab delivery service, you will have a low life balance between the working hours and quality time with family. Not only that, in order to achieve higher salary, you must sacrifice your whole time almost 24/7.

Flexible and timetable free work

I currently like doing job as a rider as I can become my own boss. The job task is easy just locate the vendor location, collect the food and proceed to deliver it to customers' residence.

Part time rider

stress free and very flexible timing. Do your own time day or night. Make lots of friends and learn more from mistake. I use to ride escooter and now since the new law kick in regarding no riding on the pavement been very hard to find income this days. Have to change to walker. And being a walker lesser order and sometimes have to cancel order cause quite far. worth it

Being a rider teach me the importance of punctuality

As a Grabfood rider, there are flexibility in working. The rate of payments are based on the customer order, and the distance where the food need to be picked up and delivered. However, the challenge is when it dealt with the traffic and the weather conditions. It is indeed a tiring work, but worth for the effort.

Good App

Grab is giving us extra income because somehow if its my day off on my regular work before i can do the grab express delivery rider and when i lost my regular job i still have an income through Grab. So now im looking for a regular job again.

Staff is not good.... They are cunning

Waste company it is, because management not concentrate on hr in hyderabad because of this hr and some the office people so many riders are leaving this company. My advise is better keep good hr and good working office men. These people they are eating riders money. Thanking you sir

Fun workplace

The more we sent goods, the more we get money. It also don't have any timetable. We can choose our time to start work. The radius of delivery also was not too far.

Pros

Free shifts

Cons

Short breaks

fun and it builds camaraderie

i've learned to be patient in all situations everyday is a learning process since i met different people ages and culture. in order for you to last long in a company you should be trustworthy. there is no easy job , but if you are loving what you are doing , then everyday will be enjoyable and everyday will be interesting for you.

Pros

you can work everyday, no coding

Cons

heavy rains

easy to find job! youre boss everyday life

learn to how communicate different types of people richer or poor because grab is for everyone needs, time management is important thats why grab is helping each other not to pressure each member to do their jobs, its your decision if you accept the jobs or not. make ourself comfortable in everyday life:)

Pros

more bookings

Cons

time is in your hand

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with