Grab

Grab Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver153 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Easy to be a driver but it is hard working to be keeping outside street

nice co worker but bad employer, great customer, somet times there were tips for your server.In conclusion it is a great company to work with and it helps you earn money in your free time and no strick hour working.

Not much

Rates are unfair, but bonuses are pretty good. However, the conditions required to receive the bonus were quite troublesome when I worked there. Even when a passenger canceled an order, my rating would go down and I wouldn't receive the bonus.

Fun workplace and learned how to use navigational apps.

Its a hardwork job. You learned all places by using navigational apps. Meeting different passengers and also you learned how to be patience while you are waiting for passengers. The fare is enough for daily needs of the family.

Good to chiong

Power this company take care of their fleet. Like to give bonuses and free money. Give a lot of freebies and points. A lot restrictions also. Everyday take selfie before start work.

N/a

Nice but not totally fun, the way they distribute passenger, the way they collect commission in every rides. Base in my experience as driver, also you have to wait 24hrs before you collect the grab pay place in your gcash card, specially during pandemic, sometimes its better to remain local employee rather than joining the grab. For me its not a good experience specially if you have responsibilities.

I learned a many ways from the customers Lime shortcuts and the interactions from every custumers are very very heart warming. Im gratefull to be a grab rider

Pros

Free launches

Fun work place

I met some new friends and got along with them as the same drivers of the Grab. The way to get the orders were easy since it was shown in the application which area had the most order. The drivers could also select the kinds of orders they wanted to have.

Convinient and you have a lot of freedom regarding the working time

I feell this is a really good experience in service for me to become profesional in term of driving skills.I learn a lot when i started this job especially how to appriciate time and how to become more productive in terms of service

Flexible at ur timing

Meet up so many type of people every day Driving with own riskWorking without any control if you want earn more you must be hardworking Flexible with your on working timing

nice

happy to join grab . on pandemic days , i learn a lot of thing such as good communication skills , time planning and excellent adaptability . successfully enjoy .

working in grab gets a lot of experience, incentive bonuses, maps features that are easy to understan

working in grab is not bound by time, if I am healthy, I can be from morning to night, if I am sick, I can rest all day at home, get unlimited income, for example, if it's busy, I can get a lot of money, but if it's quiet I also can't get money, I can get Ovo points, incentive bonus, can get promo from grab benefit

Pros

if an account is created often get orders

Cons

if an account is created, no or few orders can be made

driver

It was good income before mco, but now its not. Too many drivers are available now and demand is very very low. Grab is customer orientated company, customer always right.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

This company is great

You only need a self disceplined driving in a couple of hours a day including night and early in the morning if necessary..and most importantly you know how to be kind to your passenger and patience is a must..

Good source of additional income

Would recommend it for college students that looking for extra income and working experience. The working time is flexible. The competition in this job are vary depends on location. Benefit also given by Grab for a good driver and for those who been doing it for a long time.

Pros

Benefit vary base on Membership level

Cons

Competitive

The fair too low

Need to increase a fair trip Very tiring Sometime passenger make us waiting The fair trip very low Not much income vacant earn Flexibility time to work Just need more hard work

No Comments

Grab is a Good social company that cares for its drivers partners and the general public.Its staffs is competent just like its CEO.. Grab is a good and profitable company

I learned time management , i enjoy driving while i have the time having fun with my family., the hardest part of it when its heavy traffic.

I enjoy driving with grab because it is our way of providing money to feed our family., and it is number one source to earn money instant., but hopefully i can work abroad for better earning, better salary, better income to satisfy the needs of my family., and for better future.

Welling to train and learn

For me i'ts a good job, i learned a lot like being responsible driver, good attitudes and how to communicate people especially foreign people and helping other people.

Above average

I've learn on this kind if job, is learn to appreciate something to someone, and everyday is always not the same as yesterday...but do not worry, because there's always a company to rely on.

Leisure-time work

A job that i can perform whenever i want to and whenever im free. The work time as a grab driver is not scheduled strictly by the company as i can do the job whenever i am truly free so it does not bother my social life.

Bayaran

Bayararan kurang meransangkn kerana selapas ada nya e hailing dan puspakom skgala m3nybbkn driver2 grab sukar mnjana pndptan yg lumayan akibat ini smua..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with

• Grab
  • Driver
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?