Grab

Grab Employee Reviews for Owner Operator Driver

Owner Operator Driver13 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

It's a good experience working in grab.

Excellent working environment and a good salary. Interesting people I've met and despite of a challenging traffic condition around metro manila, the job is still going well.

Good company

Working with Grab as a partner/ driver has been very fulfilling for me. I've always dream of working in the transportation way back. Now i am leaving my dream.

Pros

You work in you own time

Cons

Longer working hours

Work started great but gradually became stressfull...

The job at firstt was good but since the government body noticed how profitable grab was.. it has became difficylt for moat of us to conply to their additional requirements..

I have my own time

I have my own time, I am the boss, I am using my own car , I can still have time with my family , we can go wherever we want anytime using my own car.

good source of income

being a driver is a respinsibility to satisfy the customer for their different destination they want is to be safe during the trip and have a comfortable stay

Fun workplace

I have been a grab car driver for about 2 years and is fun because i have my own time of when i want to work, i can go to places that i have never been..

Pros

Freelance

Cons

Low demand

Great Experience

Working with grabcar was a great experience. Another way of meeting new people and getting to help them is one of the greatest achievement besides earning.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Traffic

Challenging, fun and hardwork.

A daily routine of work with a task of delivering passenger from one point to another with the most efficient, comfortable and luxury. Making sure that the passenger enjoy his or her rides.

You can work any time

You can manage your own time working with Grab, can choose what time you like to drive and give transportation service to the customers. Were not just give driving services to the customers,we do also handle complaints and other concern to the customers and report it to grab. Grab always give incentives to all its drivers, even though traffic in philippines is incredible, grab give us options on how we profit easily by giving advices and tips.

Pros

Fare incentives

Cons

Traffic

Im a student who applied for a job on grab. I applied a job for me to work hard for my funds. School fees and pocket money.

I applied a job for me to work hard for my funds. School fees and pocket money. Had problems before but handled it very well. Thus, fired me for i have a hatchback vehicle which has a 1.6 engine

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Tiring

Fun to work with different types of personality. Learn the proper manners to accommodate guests or passenger. Hardest part of the job is traffic and high cost value of fuel.

Pros

Open Time

Cons

High Fuel value

Can work in your flexible time

Nice environment or type of job to work with, becuse of flexibility of time. You can work anytime. More hour more money earn. But unfortunately i own a compact car. And LTFRB want to removed it in the platform. It cannot operate after february 2018.

Advantagebtonsingles not for family man

Profit is not sustainable:.drivers doesn't like the promos offered by the management for passengers. We need cash to sustain the gas needed for the car .

Pros

Right job for single individuals

Cons

Profit is not sustainable, has many competitor grab driver

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grab. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grab with