Grays

11: Grays Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

A job for the boys

Need to be rough to work at Grays Online. I was willing to work hard but was ridiculed by rough culture. Bad for health, lots of unhappy people in that industry.

Good for migrated people who just want to start their career without caring work culture.

The work culture is very bad.1. The Grays IT manager and team lead do favoritism based on your country and religion. The HR team knows it but they are not doing any steps toward this.2. Grays IT team has no professionalism.3. Most of the time the IT Team manager and lead do religious talk to show you down.4. Salary increment, new position, or any reward are given based on favoritism.

Pros

No benefits. Only good for migrated people who want to start their career.

Cons

Dishonest Grays IT team manager and lead, favoritism based on religion, very bad application code base and working in older software development technologies.

Gray's on line

Loved working here, job and staff were both excellent, management could improve a bit but overall it was a great experience. Would go back anytime. I left as I got a better offer outside.

Grays

Best asset is it's hard working staff. Under staffed but it is what it is. Loyalty pays off. Fast growing Auto business, Pickles & Manheim should watch out. Pays great, staff perks ok but could be better. Great management

Good team

Enjoyable atmosphere. I would recommend. There is no customer service and really retains their origins as an auction house. For that reason it does not work for everything.

Pros

New concept

Cons

Under resorced, no level of customer help after sale

warehousing

Great place to work, friendly environment, can be tough and fast paced, everyone around willing to help, staff facilities are great, salary can be higher though

Clear, realistic deadlines

A text or phone call to alert me to an email containing scans of hand written text to be entered into a pre-prepared spread sheet. Deadline included in email with name and contact number of person requesting the work. Prompt and expert assistance available from admin staff. The job was not difficult because I had the experience and backup to do it. The most enjoyable part was that I could do it at home.

Pros

Can work from home

Hard work

Worked hard, tough job . unpacking and packing trucks and containers, wrapping pallets. Active workplace with flexible hours. The best part of working at Grays was working along side my mates. We all got along with everyone.

Great team to work with.

Great bunch of people to work with, a typical day run smoovely. learnt a heap from the experience, wouldn't hesitate if I was offered a full-time within this company.

Cons

Long Pants and Long Sleeve shirts in the brisbane heat

A Place that is worth working

Productive and lots of fun workplace with table tennis, computer with INTERNET access for the workers, TV and a beautiful kitchen area to relax on your breaks.People was very kind and understanding and showed spirit of companionship all the time.I was able to work in every area of the company and I enjoyed most of them. The hardest part of the job was having to leave .

Pros

very nice environment to work

Cons

there was no opportunities to advance within the company

Working Holiday - Temp

• Maintained a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.• Provided sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.• Supported the sales team in attaining sales targets.• Communicated with regional sales team for status of order and position of sales.• Provided inputs and ideas into marketing enterprises and subsequently promote them and monitor responses.• Prepared monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis.• Prepared proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.• Updated the status of sales order in the database or computer.• Collected, analyzed, evaluated and accounting the information in order to increase productivity of sales.• Monitored the trends and evaluating the performance assessed against monthly sales goals.• Maintained an efficient work environment.• Promoted the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.• Coordinated and responded to all requests of internal meetings.• Assisted in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales event manager• Inputted on Sales on AMS System and Sales Manager system as requested.

Pros

free lunches, parking, bonus

Cons

temp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Grays. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Grays with

Learn about Grays in popular locations

• Grays