Greater Bank
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Greater Bank Employee Reviews

Australia2 reviews
loved the job itself and the customers but most other staff and management are below average to say the least. they move you to other branches without any regard first for how it could afftect you, they allow bullying and nastiness throughout the branch.
I've worked at 2 branches with Greater Bank where we worked as a team while achieving individual results. Being at a branch long term you get to know your customers very well and this is the second best part of the job. The company has gone through many changes in the past 5 years, management has changed a lot as well. We have a great workplace culture and Greater Bank promote a good work/life balance. The hardest part of the job is very unhappy customers who think that the employees or the bank is holding their money from them when there could be numerous reasons why they can't access their funds (sometimes it's the customers own fault). The best part of the job are the people I work with and the 9 - 5 hours.
Pros
Great working hours. What I have learnt about banking has been applied to my personal life.
Cons
Cranky customers when the problem is out of our control.