Greenbank RSL Employee Reviews

Fun to work with, and customer relation
Bar and Gaming Attendant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 March 2018
go to work and do as best as possible. all aspect of hospitality industry. management fun to work with. no time for family. Best part would be the extra friends I had here
Pros
friendship
Cons
no life for family
Racism and bad management
Kitchen Hand (Former Employee) –  Hillcrest QLD13 October 2017
I worked in the buffet for multiple years, it was very poorly managed at all times. Only bother working there if your a young Asian female due to managements desires to be surrounded by them. If your a white Australian do not bother. You will alienated and discriminated against. Underpaid and paid under the table. Some of the food is frozen coles brand which is shameful, a lot of the buffet is leftovers reheated the following night. Food is prepared in the sink and at times on the floor. There are too many health and safety violations to even list here. Management are disrespectful to customers if they are not Asian, even to the point of telling rudely a cancer patient to leave only for making a seat available for an Asian customer. The treatment of staff is deplorable including harassment, threats and physical abuse.
Pros
It’s employment
Cons
Everything other than being employed
Great people to work with
Courtesy Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Australia4 October 2017
Good place for young people starting out looking for a career. Have a great lunch room. Staff are easy to get along with. Lots of new changes in the club.
Good job
Bingo attendant (Current Employee) –  Hillcrest QLD2 October 2017
Not a bad job, have really enjoyed learning new things. Don't enjoy the school yard mentality of the place, to many gossips and nasty people working there. Just want a job where I can excel and succeed. Not the place for me
Annoying
Kitchen hand duties (Former Employee) –  Hillcrest QLD17 May 2017
They all had English as their second language and for that reason my position with them ended which made me wonder why the hired me in the first place.
Pros
free food
Cons
split shifts, I didn't do any cooking just reheating
Place
Bar and Gaming Attendant (Former Employee) –  Browns Plains QLD18 July 2016
The place is a great venue, fun people, fun staff. A typical day would be at night, working hard in the bars, lots of fun. The hardest part was the late finishes, most enjoyable was the staff and the atmosphere.
great people to work with learned how to clean tables in all different ways
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Greenbank, QLD10 November 2015
love customers it was a great place to work at but need more hours most enjoyable part of the day was the customers and new poeple you meet
Pros
great staff
Cons
hours
The best club that I worked at during my career
Senior fulltime Gaming & Bar attendant (Former Employee) –  Hillcrest, QLD27 April 2015
The best club that I worked at during my career. More opportunities at this place if you put the hard yards in the rewards are worth it. Its a great place to be part of.
Pros
Best roster I ever had in hospitality. Big company
Cons
Sometimes tedious hours but worth it.
This was a funfilled place to work for..
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD17 July 2014
I used to love working on NY's Eve.. I used to love cleaning up all the spews and things that happened were really funny too.. I used to work with two lovely ladies too..