Greenpeace Employee Reviews

Digital Engagement Volunteer
Digital Engagement Volunteer (Former Employee) –  sydney, nsw30 August 2018
Content creation, social media monitoring like updating posts, answering to general comment, posting events, creating videos for campaign promotion on social media as well as sending out emails to potential influencers and brand ambassadors.
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 November 2017
10 am start at office for an hour training, get lunch around 11:30-12, drive to our location for the day, we would work from 12-6 and get picked up between 6-7, sometimes it could be even later, then we will drive back to the city around get there around 8:30-9
Pros
Great people around you, lots of fun
Cons
Takes a full day away from you
GreenPeace
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 September 2017
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organization that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace by: Catalysing an energy revolution to address the number one threat facing our planet: climate change.
Pros
Positive impact on the world
Cons
Security
Fantastic Workplace
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 February 2016
One of the most relaxed yet hard working work places to be in. Fantastic cause of course but also an inspired work place. Would recommend the organisation to anyone.
Environmental lobby group
Campaign Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC6 July 2015
Greenpeace has been a strong voice for the environment for the last 40 years where they have protected marine life, old growth forrest bush land and countless endangered species as well as raising awareness. It was a pleasure to work for them.
Unique
Team Leader, Sydney (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW3 November 2014
A realm of possibility. Everyday, every conversation is a chance to make an impact on individuals and the world.
To manage the day effectively to have productive and positive day can sometimes be a challenge.
Start the day by making contact with those on my team, that I wasn't working directly with that day, to set goals for the day, create open line of communication and support, and inspire.
At the venue for the day, meet up with the team, role play and give feedback, give my pitch and inspire team, set SMART goals for team and individual goals within that. Then go out and inspire the public and offer the opportunity to take action.
For me the hardest part of the job is having to let people go.
The most enjoyable is having an impact on team members and seeing them succeed.