Greenpeace
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Greenpeace Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews
Perfect work/life balance. Amazing team. Soccer competitions. Office located in a central location............................................................
Content creation, social media monitoring like updating posts, answering to general comment, posting events, creating videos for campaign promotion on social media as well as sending out emails to potential influencers and brand ambassadors.
10 am start at office for an hour training, get lunch around 11:30-12, drive to our location for the day, we would work from 12-6 and get picked up between 6-7, sometimes it could be even later, then we will drive back to the city around get there around 8:30-9
Pros
Great people around you, lots of fun
Cons
Takes a full day away from you
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organization that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace by: Catalysing an energy revolution to address the number one threat facing our planet: climate change.
Pros
Positive impact on the world
Cons
Security
One of the most relaxed yet hard working work places to be in. Fantastic cause of course but also an inspired work place. Would recommend the organisation to anyone.
Greenpeace has been a strong voice for the environment for the last 40 years where they have protected marine life, old growth forrest bush land and countless endangered species as well as raising awareness. It was a pleasure to work for them.
A realm of possibility. Everyday, every conversation is a chance to make an impact on individuals and the world.
To manage the day effectively to have productive and positive day can sometimes be a challenge.

Start the day by making contact with those on my team, that I wasn't working directly with that day, to set goals for the day, create open line of communication and support, and inspire.

At the venue for the day, meet up with the team, role play and give feedback, give my pitch and inspire team, set SMART goals for team and individual goals within that. Then go out and inspire the public and offer the opportunity to take action.

For me the hardest part of the job is having to let people go.

The most enjoyable is having an impact on team members and seeing them succeed.